All about THE Sensory Symposium
The sensory group of Netherlands’ expertise center for marketing insights, research & analytics presents a smashing symposium on the value of sensory for business.
At the great Danone Nutricia Research Center key contributors are presenting their latest methods, experiences and insights from sensory & consumer science. Amongst them: Unilever, Danone, IFF, Haystack, Essensor/OP&P and Wageningen University Research (WUR).
Chaired by Prof. Dr. Hans van Trijp.
Ultimate goal: Finding the best match between the latest scientific insights on sensory, consumer and business demands.
On November 6th we present a great line-up with interesting keynotes, sessions and discussions:
9.00 Doors open
9.30 Welcome by Chairman Prof. Dr. Hans van Trijp
9.45 Keynote: Consumer centricity innovation: a trend or a norm? by Victoire Dairou | Danone
10.30 Keynote: Diversity in methods by Garmt Dijksterhuis | WUR
11.00 Coffee break
11.25 Parallel Session:
- Measuring meaningful differences by Daniëlle van Hout & Chantalle Groeneschild | Unilever
- Agile consumer insights in practice by Ludovic Depoortere | Haystack
- A session by Stan Knoops | IFF
12.00 Morning closure by Prof. Dr. Hans van Trijp
12.15 Lunch break
13.15 Meet the MOA Sensory Research Expert group by Loes van Tiel
13.25 Keynote by Hannelize van Zyl | Heineken
14.25 Presentation and discussion by teachers and students from several Universities and Colleges
15.35 Coffee break
15.55: Parallel Session:
- Better, smarter, faster: Two novel implicit consumer measures validated by Dr. Harold (JHF) Bult | Applegg
- A session by Julie Palczak | Danone
- A session by Sarah Lindeman| Friesland Campina
16.30 Keynote by Wim Vaessen | Essensor/OP&P
17.15 Day closure by Prof. Dr. Hans van Trijp
17.30 Drinks, bites and guided tour Danone Nutricia Research Center
Meer informatie naar www.sensoryforbusiness.nl