As a market leader in travel retail, we bring smiles to the billions of travellers shopping in airports, border shops, cruises, ferries and in-flight. ITR is an exciting market, in which unique channels, various countries and different customers all come together.
Gain valuable insights and aim for excellent activity plans: Customer Marketing Manager
ITR has a growth strategy: we focus on Top-100 global airports and selective retail channels, such as border stores and airlines. Winning requires flawless execution of displays and activity plans, with rigorous distribution of a relevant range. It’s your purpose to bring our portfolio and activity plans to life on the shop floor in order to hit our growth targets.
You’re responsible for all customer marketing activities and tasks for Europe 2 (airports, border stores, sea/cruise lines and air in-flight customers) and retail channels of airports and BAS therein. You’ll not be alone: you work closely with the regional sales and marketing teams.
Your role in all this is to:
- combine the brand management team and our activity development process for early inclusion of the customer and shopper perspective;
- generate shopper insights within their region and apply global insights to these regions;
- execute regional activity plans, including developing, procuring and deploying off-shelf displays & POSM, followed by tracking the distribution of the range;
- ensure strong, relevant selling stories for our customers and sales teams for marketing activities and category initiatives;
- lead the One-Demand bottom-up planning process for marketing activities and distribution enhancement with our regional sales team.
Our ideal Customer Marketing Manager: a visionary and passionate professional
We’d like to see our employees as stakeholders in our business: Ambassadors who contribute and take responsibility for their results. You like to explore and discover, and thrive when you can motivate others. Your planning and analytical skills are excellent, just like your ability to manage conflicts easily. The customer is your main focus and you always aim to get the best results. Being an excellent communicator, you know how to build strong relationships and partner different parties.
You have the following attributes:
- A university degree in marketing, sales or a similar relevant education
- 4-5 years’ experience in sales and/or marketing, and preferably also previous trade marketing experience in an FMCG environment
- Comfort in managing conflict and analytical strength
- Familiar with creating long-lasting collaborative relationships